This Handbook is a reprint of the May 1967 Explosives and Demolitions Manual that was originally printed for the Department of the Army.
Purpose and Scope
This manual is a guide in the use of explosives in the destruction of military obstacles, and in certain construction projects.��The material includes information on:
(1) Types, characteristics, and uses of explosives and auxiliary equipment.
(2) Preparation, placement, and firing of charges.
(3) Charge calculation formulas.
(4) Diliberate and hasty demolition methods for use in the forward zone.
(5) Safety precautions.
(6) Handling, transportation, and strorage of explosives.
The contents of this manual are applicable to nuclear and nonnuclear warfare.
Some of the topics covered in this book are:
Timber Cutting Charges
Steel Cuttting Charges
And much much more...
Now you can have a copy of this valuable training manual!